SGC completed an eight mile Right-of-Way Boundary Survey for Route 2 in Marshfield, Vermont. The project consisted of:
- • Identifying and notifying abutting landowners of the project.
- • Collecting boundary research.
- • Locating monumentation and other boundary evidence with field investigation and survey.
- • Analyzing the evidence to establish a ROW boundary.
- • Publishing and recording the findings in an official plan set.
SGC developed a GIS-based delivery platform using ArcGIS for Desktop for the project data to aid the Agency with the retrieval and review of documents in conjunction with the recorded plan set.