SGC completed an eight mile Right-of-Way Boundary Survey for Route 2 in Marshfield, Vermont. The project consisted of:
- • Identifying and notifying abutting landowners of the project.
- • Collecting boundary research.
- • Locating monumentation and other boundary evidence with field investigation and survey.
- • Analyzing the evidence to establish a ROW boundary.
- • Publishing and recording the findings in an official plan set.
SGC developed a GIS-based delivery platform using ArcGIS for Desktop for the project data to aid the Agency with the retrieval and review of documents in conjunction with the recorded plan set.
SGC is currently working on two additional ROW boundary surveys for VAoT and will record plan sets in 2016 for Route 105 in Swanton, Vermont and Routes 104 & 105, St. Albans, Vermont.