SGC offers a full range of services to address the wide range of client needs in the pipeline industry, including route planning, hydrographic surveys, construction stake out, as-built and land platting. SGC leverages the use of GIS, databases, GPS, sonar, and traditional survey methods to provide responsive, accurate, and cost-effective survey engineering services.
Serving clients in the United States and Canada with highly trained, professional “in-house” survey crews and a large staff of professionally licensed surveyors, SGC has the capability of mobilizing crews to project sites wherever located. We recognize the importance of providing timely and accurate survey services, maintaining a project’s schedule, working within a budget and understanding a linear project. We have provided survey services to some of the largest pipeline companies in the world on some of their largest projects, which contributed to their construction, maintenance and success.
Areas of Expertise:
- Front end routing, fatal flaw identification and budget development using GIS analysis
- Land ownership and property mosaic development using GIS
- Route, profile and cross-section surveys
- Hydrographic surveys
- Geodetic and Photogrammetric mapping control
- GIS mapping/database design, creation and population
- ALTA/ACSM land title surveys
- Construction Staking with integrated QA/QC processes
- Materials Tracking/Tally and Pipeline As-Built