SGC’s survey engineering capabilities include topographic, construction and boundary surveys, GIS design and implementation, including relational database creation. SGC delivers responsive, accurate, and cost-effective survey engineering services through the proper use of technology to meet the client’s objectives.
Serving clients in the United States and Canada with highly trained, professionally licensed survey crews, SGC is very experienced in land development, infrastructure improvements, and construction. We recognize the importance of timely and accurate survey services. We are equally comfortable working with a large multi-discipline team of planners, engineers and architects as we are with an individual landowner.
Areas of Expertise:
- Property and roadway surveys
- Base mapping for large and small-scale engineering projects
- Route surveys, profile and cross-section surveys
- Hydrographic surveys
- GIS mapping / database design, creation and population
- GPS surveys for geodetic control networks and aerial photogrammetry
- ALTA/ACSM land title surveys
- Expert witness testimony
- Construction-related surveys